Monday, November 1, 2010

happy [belated] Samhain!

I didn't end up celebrating yesterday, and now I feel like crap.  So I guess I'll cast a circle this weekend...  gods forgive me.

The other day my housemates (aka "my girls") and I had a conversation on the variable importance of color among ages.  I think color matters more to children.  I notice that children dress and decorate their personal spaces with brighter colors.  Adults seem to gravitate toward the muted, the subtler, and the quieter colors.  When someone chooses brightly colored clothes and decorations they seem childish (not necessarily in a derogatory sense).

1 comment:

nfl jerseys said...

Your page is so fantastic! You sure do know how to keep your audience entertained. I am so glad that I took the time to look at this blog, because let me tell you. Not a lot of people know how to balance knowledge of a subject and content.

Post a Comment