Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Don't Mean To Suggest That I Think There Are Only 5 Elements...

Being a science major, I have learned quite a bit of evidence to the contrary.  However, I only call Fire, Air, Water, Earth, and Spirit "elements" because, well, I haven't got a better name for them.  That means I don't classify my 5 "elements" with other elements such as carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and the like.  I'm not that crazy.

I was going to post these as a series, but I thought the task might be better served if I just bunched them together in a page (see top navbar) along with Multiverse and Triad.  That way I can mention them with indiscriminate abandon in my posts from here on out and y'all can refamiliarize yourself with what I mean as you see fit.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment